The solution has a modular design. Every module consists of a replenishment stacker crane and four picking cranes - known as the Box Picking Machines (BPM). Once the goods have been received, the single-item box stacks are first separated from the receiving pallet and then directly stored into the pick front through the replenishment cranes. It can be used in all temperature zones.
- Modular design - all items are available for picking in each module
- Short throughput times due to lean material flow processes
- Fully flexible picking of tote stacks, partial stacks, or single cases directly through the Box Picking Machine (BPM
- Cases are stacked during their transportation to the next pick position
- Error-free creation of store-friendly cases directly through the BPM