DPS allows direct storage and picking in an automated small parts warehouse (AS/RS( using pick-by-light. The replenishment of the picking zones integrated in the tote warehouse is exclusively system-controlled by stacker cranes of an automated small parts warehouse (AS/RS). The classification of the product structure is continuously reviewed and adjusted by DPS.
- Reduction of walking distances by 75 percent
- Picking from triple-deep flow channels
- ABC-compliant product supply to the pick front
- Replenishment of the pick front by automatic stacker cranes
- Footprint savings of up to 50% compared to conventional storage