All load carriers that belong to a tour are mainly stored in the same module. Up to two high-speed stacker cranes, equipped with flexible telescopic forks, supply the shipping lanes with dispatch units from each module. These lanes are connected to the buffer. Thanks to the patented WITRON technology, both Euro pallets and roll containers can be transported simultaneously and in mixed mode on the same shipping lane. IT-controlled and just-in-time for dispatch, all load carriers - sorted by tours or even by stores, and in the optimal trailer loading sequence - are made available to the shipper on the shipping lanes.
- High cost-efficiency due to shortened truck idle times
- Less floor space with the same buffer capacity
- Savings on industrial trucks due to automation of processes
- Parallel automatic buffering and provision for shipment of Euro pallets and roll containers in one system
- High dynamics due to short distances between the shipping buffer and the shipping dock