Integrated sequence buffers decouple the inbound and outbound processes from the picking process. OPS enables storage and picking in one system. It has proven to be extremely economical and cost-efficient in numerous applications around the world for the automated handling of very broad product ranges, in some cases with more than 100,000 different items.
- Convenient handling of very broad product ranges
- Automatic generation and sequence-friendly provision
- Possible to pick several orders at the same time
- Combination of AS/RS and ergonomic workstation
- Possible to provide any storage tote at any pick station
- Footprint savings due to compact modular design