Fully automated picking of store-friendly display units directly onto order pallets. The automation covers all operations – from placing loose incoming quarter and half pallets on a carrier pallet in the receiving area, to storage, picking, temporary buffering, consolidation, and transport securing, to staging in the shipping area.
- Fully automated picking of customer orders consisting of half and quarter pallets onto Euro pallets or roll containers through DPP stacker crane
- Picking of half pallets with DPP HBW directlyin the pallet high bay warehouse
- Picking of quarter pallets in the DPP module
- Sequence-friendly and immediate transportation of the order pallets to the shipping areas
- End-to-end automation in the entire material flow